why i had this dream???

last night, like always aftr on9 bru tdr
and i had this nice and sweet dream...im not making stories but it felt so good, so this is how u feel when falling in love...now i know
im not desperate to hv bf, im loving single life but i still want to be love by someone really special for me...aaarrggghh when can i actually feel the love, ok enough bout this
get back to the story, i had this dream, it was lovely(i couldn't describe how happy i was and i think im in love with this dream) ok first thing i kuar ngan lynn, it juz the 2 of us la, we go to this shopping mall but i think i never come to this mall, its big kinda like ou but i dont think so, then we juz jln2 then terjumpe this guy which is i think one of my fren tp i dont think i know him at this moment, then my guy fren introduce me and lynn to this 'hot' guy...he's tall, dark hair(the style that i love), kulit hitam manis la but i think he's hot!!! then we all hang out and lynn ngan my fren ni grak pgy beli sumthing so tinggal me ngan this guy, oh btw his name is fahrin nazli kot bcuz that what i saw when checking his myspace but this is also in the dream. we talked, joking around and having a lot of fun together. then ble lynn and my guy fren ni meet us blk(i dont know this guy name so why dont i juz call him guy) i bru sedar yg actually they hv planned this thing bcuz they left us for 2 hours!!! and i was actually hving a blind date...hahaha so funny but that nite dah mlm around pkol 11 kot so i've got to go back so we exchange number & then i pn chow la...huhuhu
then me and fahrin keep texting each other, calling each other everyday then this dream skip to the day i'm officially going out with fahrin, i drove to this i still dont know mall, carik parking bcuz there's no parking, all fulled but in the end i found a spot, dh park sme i tros grak to meet fahrin, when i meet him i said i was sorry for being late and explain why then his making dis merajuk kinda face(arggh its juz too cute), i ckp sory2 byk kali then he suddenly laughing bcuz of my expression kot. then we had lunch and do normal couple do, holding hands to sme(its still fresh on my mind sbb i bru jugak la bgn tdr) after all that happy moments my mom kejut me to hantar die pgy kje so my dream ends juz like that, i juz wish i can smbng blk tido then continue with the dream but i couldnt sleep
right know, im my mind i keep asking why do i have this romantic dream??? is it a hint or what? why they gave me this in love feeling and guess what, it feels so real like i had a bf rite now!!!
why,knape,we,porke??? what is the meaning of this dream? i juz hope i can solve it but i dont think i could

thanx for reading this, im not making up stories, this actually happen in my dream and im so blur about this dream, this is my first time had a very nice and romantic dream i juz wish it was real and that fahrin guy is so hensem!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 xoxo:

Post a Comment