same thing happen to me, juz like yesterday

i cried watching the final episode of BOYS BEFORE FLOWER!!!!
wake up 8 o'clock like always, send my mom kt office die blk trus on laptop then watch the final episode....cant believe the drama already finished
there is sad tears and happy tears today... thank for making the story hv a happy ending! ape la i nk wat on monday n tuesday aftr dis tp xpe monday i still can watch gossip girl(i heart jenny humphrey)
owh btw, my pc terbakar actually, yesterday my bro check kn(he is very pro in this kind of thing) then suddenly my pc meletop mcm kentot kuar asap....hahahaha so funny my mom terkejut mcm ape i juz rilek je, so at the moment i'll be using this lovely lappy, thank god u ade kalo x i lgy bsn, tp dis lappy pn ade masalah, die nye disk catridge x ley open so i cant watch movies...huhuhu hv to let my bro know bout this

and another thing,
wow, i like working out, well currently i've been doing pilates and my tummy are so sakit bcuz x exercise so today i x wat pilates bcuz this exercise byk guna abs, so instead i wat cardio work out today for 2 hours bapak busuk aku, byk gle peluh kot so i wanna be healthy now lgy2 ddk rumah je now tp about dieting tggu dlu la eh but i dh kurangkn skit my pemakanan but nnti one day i will start dieting ok!! besides doing cardio i do other exercise today, wash my car yg kotor gle nk mampos!!! for 3 months x cuci finally my car is shining again... i think tday hari mencuci kete bcuz my jiran pon sibok nk cuci kete tp i cuci kte bising bcuz i pkai my hp nk dgr lagu, kalo xde lagu bsn dowh

i hv a list for things i wanna do tommorow:

  • its either clean up my room or sapu my halaman rumah( i hv to do both but tomorrow only 1 i wanna do than the other 1 i do another day)
  • go hv lunch date with lynn(we're going to try most of the restaurant at jj au2)
  • doing pilates n cardio workout(pilates tgk kalo my abs dh ok)
  • nk bli dvd twilight(not the rm8 bucks nye but a very2 good quality one
ok i nk turun bwh nk tgk the biggest loser, i think tomorrow my whole body mesti sakit pdn mke dri dlu x nk exercise! k catch u guys later n btw cant wait for this saturday nnti papehal contact eh,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 xoxo:

Post a Comment