finally, i cuti for only 1 month

well not exactly 1 month tp 4 weeks je but kre 1 month la tu kn
ape my plan for cuti ni??? i thought nk kje part time but dat kje dh x dpt so now im free so nk kua ajk je i k u guys
i cant wait to go BANDUNG!!! on the 18th until 22th kot x ingt la, dis is my 1st trip pgy ngan my own frens slalu juz follow family and their frens....redz u better buat ur pasport now kalo x aku tngglkan ko kt sne...hahaha
tday is my 1st day of cuti, woke up at 8.00am, do my things then nk on9 using my pc, i on it lampu sme ade but on the monitor said there is no signal, i was like 'what the hell happen?' last night pkai ok je smpi satu pg but why no now x ley on, dh la x ley nk pdm blk so i juz switch off the plug. why ble aku cuti ko wat hal plak!!! now aku nk wat ape, mmg still bley on9 pkai laptop but i miss my pc bczu i can play my favourite game in the world 'THE SIMS 2'!!!
x install kt lappy bcuz its too heavy for lappy...huhuhu
ble la my bro nk blk so dat he can repair ape yg rsk with dat pc!shit man!!!
nsb baik pacak x bwk lappy pgy kolej if not im dead of bored
i know hv other stuff to do but on9 is my main things to every day besides finishing eclipse so that i can start reading p.s i love you, play my psp smpi pening or perhaps kemas my room yg mcm sarang tikus ni but i rindu nk main the sims 2 eventhough bru brape hours x main..urrgggghhh!!! how long i hv to wait!!!! hopefully mlm ni die ok.

ok dis is diff thingy, well i kinda like taking pictures but i doesnt hv a pro tekniks, it juz a hobby of mine, btw i juz use my hp, xde camera

ni kt stesen damai waiting zila in the car

kt kolej
ok dats all for tday, tmorrow kalo ae topic i blog if not, nothing la
im gonna watch korean dramas

p.s:LYNN,DARL,FAFA,RINEE... i miss u guys like crazy,even more than words can say!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 xoxo:

Post a Comment