im a DRIVER!!!

well to my parents of coz
ble i free(cuti la or class xde ke) i hv to send them wherever they want to go
tday i hv to send my dad to my mom's spa...amik bill...then pgy ampang point byr bill kt tm point
then blk rmh...lunch i pgy jj(alone) sbb nk carik magazine,then bli mcd
blk mkn bcuz x rmai org malay mkn kt mcd..huhuhu
then dlm 5 sumthing pgy amik my mom kt spa die, then pgy area tmn permata bcuz die nk carik brg
huhuhu...well dats my life if i let myself to be at home doing nothing
tp its ok la...its my tanggungjwb

6 stuff dat i currently working on:
1. read eclipse bcuz i skipped it, bce breaking dawn dlu sbb eclipse is sold out everywhere b4 i
got it.
2. blogging of coz!!!
3. playing tennis game in my psp... x tau knape addicted to it
4. listening to the song nobody by wonder girls and sunset glow by big bang(both korean)
5. watching k-drama 'boys before flower' aka hana yori dango(japan) aka meteor garden
(taiwan).
6. shopping for plaid shirts bcuz i really2 like plaid

dats all ya'll
2morrow mlm kot i blog sbb my frens dtg rmh nk wat assignment yg menimbun2 niyh

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 xoxo:

Post a Comment