busy,busy,busy!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys sori for the lack of updates
juz xde mood nk blog
still mad at chris brown( hate him until rihanna do her concert here in kl!!!)
well im so busy lately & will be be busy until at the end of next month

i hv 2 multimedia assignment that need to get it done by early next month
1. i have to finish at least 5 pages of my own webpage( i bru siapkn home page...huhuhu)
2. i also need to finish my interactive cd project(its so damn hard to draw using flash)
then, need to find a product for my marketing project...gosh
need to do a report for management plak,etc.

another thing, there are some conflict between lecturer and student in my class
tp mls la nk cte, for me biarla nk kutok2 kteorg ke? kteorg nk kutok2 lecturer ke??
lantakla.... i juz want to finish this sem ASAP!!!

next pst gmbr bbq party last week!!!
woohooo!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 xoxo:

Post a Comment